Kajiado Level 5 Hospital
The Kajiado County Government is working to improve the Kajiado Referral Hospital and has seen a great deal of progress during the first year of Governor Lenku’s term.
New ambulances have been purchased, new equipment as well as many more key areas. These include the new renal units, as well as improved lab, theatre and radiation departments.
Recently, the Kajiado Referral Hospital began offering dialysis to patiences, saving
them the lengthly regular trips to Nairobi.
Upgrades to the hospital
– Operational pediatric ward
– Equipped laboratory
– Two operation theatres
– Maternal unit is almost complete
– The radiology unit expansion is in progress
– Renal unit is now operational
– Water provision improved
– Now offering dialysis services
Dr. Maria Kindi
Download the Kajiado County Transformation eBook