The physical planning department has a role in ensuring sustainable use of resources in order to secure livelihoods in the county.
This has often been achieved through adoption of dynamic urban and rural planning strategies and tools such as:
- Zoning plans
- Urban integrated development plans
- Land use regulations
- Enforcement of physical planning laws.
– County Spatial Plan Nearly Complete
– Preparing to launch an Automated Development Control System
– Draft Regulation of land subdivision guidelines and zoning regulations submitted to the County Assembly
– Validation of plots within town centres
– Valuation roll in Kajiado, Ngong, Kiserian, Ongata Rongai, Kware, Noonkopir, Bulbul, Olekasasi B, Oloosirkon, Isinya & Kisaju Gichagi
– Preparation of Local Physical Development Plans for several towns
– Zoning plans and Part Development Plans for public utilities within the county
Download the Kajiado County Transformation eBook